From Clara Herthel <Clara.Hert...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Video Vignette for CloudStack
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2019 19:57:05 GMT
Hi all 😊

I am thinking about working on some ideas around creating a video vignette for CloudStack
- this can then be used in any videos that are created for the project.
Vignette is a short description, picture, or piece of acting which expresses very clearly
and neatly the typical characteristics of the thing that it represents. I love using Netlifx
as example – so simple, but powerful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-1_HNALhw . And
further examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXc6LyqS92o
I'll bring my ideas to this list to look at and discuss - see if other people think this will
be a good idea.

I have some questions I just wanted to check:

1. I know that I have to ask the PMC for permission to use the logo / trademark - do I need
to do that now (just to start working on this) or should I do it once we have got something
actually produced?
2. When we’ve created something (assuming we do), how do I go about donating that work to
the project?

Kind regards,

Clara.
[signature_1255850326]
Clara Herthel
Marketing Coordinator
clara.herthel@shapeblue.com<mailto:clara.herthel@shapeblue.com>
mobile: +55 11 99920-0521

Rua Gomes de Carvalho, 911 – Sala 316
Vila Olímpia, São Paulo, SP, Brasil, 04547-003
Phone: + 55 11 2818-3419
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue