From Sven Vogel <svo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: project stand as Fosdem
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 15:30:22 GMT
Hi Giles,

some news from Fosdem?

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC

On Friday, 09/20/2019 at 15:26 Sven Vogel wrote:

 Sounds good Giles! we are waiting for info....

Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC

On Thursday, 09/19/2019 at 00:10 Giles Sirett wrote:

 Hi Sven - yes, Brussels - great that you guys can help As there have
been no objections, I submitted a request for a project stand today.
They seem to be in heavy demand, so no guarantee. Will keep people
updated here

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 [1] | M: +44 796 111 2055 [2]

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com [3]

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue