From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Sent: 19 March 2019 16:29
To: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>; Apache CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request

...two minutes later ...

"Apache CloudStack is a significant part of our Cloud portfolio right now – we run large deployments all over the world, often supporting critical customer applications. CloudMonkey is an invaluable tool for interacting with CloudStack-based clouds, and it's the go-to tool that we recommend to our customers when they want to use command-line interaction with our CloudStack platforms." --Robert van der Meulen, Product Strategy Lead, Leaseweb Global B.V.

:-D

I've got a draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ER9WcNpHjsZBjHV0dL0J6InTDPfhFZmhHFnpr1XyV8/edit?usp=sharing

Is Andrija a member of the PMC? We can work around this, possibly.

Many thanks.

- - -

Vice President Marketing & Publicity

Vice President Sponsor Relations