From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 21:56:08 GMT
Hi Sally,

Given we've what we needed, I'm okay for the announcement tomorrow. Thanks.

Regards.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

________________________________
From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:23:50 PM
To: Rohit Yadav; Pierre-Luc Dion; Apache CloudStack Marketing
Subject: Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request

Beautiful! Thank you, PIerre-Luc!

Question: may I write out "less than second" or "under a second" vs. "0.5s"? It would be OK
if written, but as these are considered spoken quotes, it might read oddly as "oh-point-five-ess",
if you know what I mean <g>

This is excellent. We have a well-written announcement, with enough community support to send
the right message that reinforces that Apache CloudStack stable, reliable, dependable, and
here to stay.

So back to you, Rohit: shall we announce tomorrow? If so, I'll lock in the copy in a few hours.

Warm thanks, everyone, for your help here. It really makes a difference!

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation