From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:55:18 GMT
Great, thanks Sally. Andrija is a committer, however I think quotes from any of cloudmonkey's
users irrespective of PMC/committer are valuable.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

From: Sally Khudairi
Sent: Tuesday, 19 March, 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request
To: Rohit Yadav, Apache CloudStack Marketing

...two minutes later ...

"Apache CloudStack is a significant part of our Cloud portfolio right now – we run large
deployments all over the world, often supporting critical customer applications. CloudMonkey
is an invaluable tool for interacting with CloudStack-based clouds, and it's the go-to tool
that we recommend to our customers when they want to use command-line interaction with our
CloudStack platforms." --Robert van der Meulen, Product Strategy Lead, Leaseweb Global B.V.

:-D

I've got a draft at https://docs.google.com/document/d/14ER9WcNpHjsZBjHV0dL0J6InTDPfhFZmhHFnpr1XyV8/edit?usp=sharing

Is Andrija a member of the PMC? We can work around this, possibly.

Many thanks.

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations