From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:22:24 GMT
Guys, if you want/need a quote:

Giles Sirett, CEO of ShapeBlue commented "Cloudmonkey is a effective tool for the operators
of Cloudstack environments and  it becomes essential in large-scale Cloudstack deployments.
Its great to see this new version of cloudmonkey: having a CLI that can run on Windows desktops
as well as linux and Mac is important as we see more enterise adoption of Apache Cloudstack"

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 19 March 2019 07:37
To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>; dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Apache CloudStack Marketing
<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request

Hi Sally,

Thanks for reviews, please proceed with the changes you've advised.

While I've requested people already for their quotes, we don't have any so far. I've reached
out to PMCs again today, so please include any quotes if they do arrive on this thread (on
marketing@ ML).

I think let's lock on the date, 20th March 2019. After you can confirm the announcement, I'll
send the email to various lists and put the same on cloudstack asf blog.

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

https://www.shapeblue.com