From "Sally Khudairi" ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Review] CloudMonkey v6.0.0 release announcement review request
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 15:17:20 GMT
Thank you, but we also need some diversity here, please.

The ASF is vendor-neutral and does not include multiple quotes from a single vendor. Right
now we only have testimonials from folks employed by ShapeBlue.

How is it that we cannot find a single other user to participate?

@Rohit, I'd like us to consider holding off on announcing this until Monday. Let's give folks
a chance to respond to the request.

Is there a reason to rush this out for tomorrow? It's not CloudStack itself, and it's been
a few years since the last major release, so there *should* be a bit of wiggle room here.

Your thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
Vice President Sponsor Relations
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019, at 11:14, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Thanks Andrija. (add Sally on the thread)
>
> Kindly include Andrija's quote as well, for reference see the quote below. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav

> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>  www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue

years of managing a production CloudStack deployments, I consider CloudMonkey a core tool
in anyone's CloudStack toolkit, and now also being available for Windows makes me really happy.
I can certainly see a major speed improvements, but also having backward compatibility is
what is so great with this new release."

>  andrija.panic@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
>  Amadeus House, Floral Street, London WC2E 9DPUK
>  @shapeblue

availability due to time zones, but I'll keep you posted.