From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Draft for 4.11.1.0 release announcement.
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2018 08:07:13 GMT
Paul - LGTM
As long as its been discussed on dev@ - I don’t think that theres a requirement for an announcement
to be "approved" on marketing@

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 29 June 2018 19:41
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Draft for 4.11.1.0 release announcement.

Hi Marketing people,

I'm getting ducks in a row, please could you give the following release announcement an OK
for the 4.11.1.0 maintenance release.
Release notes are ready, Apache mirrors have been updated, I just need to have download.cloudstack.org
updated and the nod from you and we're good to go.

# Apache CloudStack LTS Maintenance Release 4.11.1.0

The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the release of CloudStack 4.11.1.0 as
part of its LTS 4.11.x releases. The CloudStack
4.11.1.0 release contains more than 130 fixes since the CloudStack 4.11.0.0 release. CloudStack
LTS branches are supported for 20 months, and will receive updates for first 14 months and
only security updates in its last 6 months.

Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) software platform that
allows users to build feature-rich public and private cloud environments. CloudStack includes
an intuitive user interface and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software, and
storage resources. The project became an Apache top level project in March, 2013.

More information about Apache CloudStack can be found at:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/

# Documentation

What's new in CloudStack 4.11.1.0:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.11.1.0/about.html

The 4.11.1.0 release notes include a full list of issues fixed, as well as upgrade instructions
from previous versions of Apache CloudStack, and can be found at:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.11.1.0

The official installation, administration and API documentation for each of the releases are
available on our documentation page:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/

# Downloads

The official source code for the 4.11.1.0 release can be downloaded from our downloads page:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors have also made convenience
binaries available on the Apache CloudStack download page, and can be found at:

http://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/
http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/6/
http://download.cloudstack.org/centos/7/
http://www.shapeblue.com/packages/