From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: CFP- Cloudstack collab conference 2018
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 18:46:00 GMT
Hi Giles,

Yes, I can run the panel this year to sift through presentation submissions.

Talk to you later!
Mike

> On Mar 19, 2018, at 4:19 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> All
> CFP - CLOUDSTACK COLLAB 2018 - DEADLINE 30 MARCH
>
> We have an agreement in principle to co-locate this years Cloudstack conference with
Apachecon
> Montreal  24-25 September
> https://www.apachecon.com/
> As last year in Miami, we will be having a "conference in a conference" - so tickets
will allow people to experience the whole Apachecon event

> There are still some details still to work out (on the name, exact format and exactly
what facilities we can have), but the key thing right now  is to get talks  submitted. We're
using the Apachecon CFP:
> https://www.apachecon.com/acna18/
>
> I apologise for the short notice, but the CFP closes on March 30.
> There is no way to tell the CFP that you are submitting something specifically for Cloudstack
- so please tag your talk title with "[Cloudstack]:talk name"

> There is lots to do around sponsorship, exact format, etc but the key deadline this stage
is to get plenty of talks submitted

event. Anybody who think their company may sponsor, please ping Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail@apache.org<mailto:kmcgrail@apache.org>