From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject CFP- Cloudstack collab conference 2018
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 10:18:46 GMT
All
CFP - CLOUDSTACK COLLAB 2018 - DEADLINE 30 MARCH

We have an agreement in principle to co-locate this years Cloudstack conference with Apachecon
Montreal  24-25 September
https://www.apachecon.com/
As last year in Miami, we will be having a "conference in a conference" - so tickets will
allow people to experience the whole Apachecon event

There are still some details still to work out (on the name, exact format and exactly what
facilities we can have), but the key thing right now  is to get talks  submitted. We're using
the Apachecon CFP:
https://www.apachecon.com/acna18/

I apologise for the short notice, but the CFP closes on March 30.
There is no way to tell the CFP that you are submitting something specifically for Cloudstack
- so please tag your talk title with "[Cloudstack]:talk name"

There is lots to do around sponsorship, exact format, etc but the key deadline this stage
is to get plenty of talks submitted

Other things worth considering:

  1.  We will need a panel to sift/select talks. Wido led on this last year. MikeT, do you
want to lead this year ?
  2.  It will be important that we encourage interested companies to help sponsor the event.
Anybody who think their company may sponsor, please ping Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail@apache.org<mailto:kmcgrail@apache.org>

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ