From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF key facts
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 05:04:30 GMT
Hello, Giles!

The press release announcing the ASF Annual Report has some great facts
+ figures --and the Annual Report itself has all sorts of supporting
details and graphics.
Both are available from the apache.org home page, underneath the "Open.
Innovation. Community." section (above the fold).
Do let me know if you need anything else. Enjoy South Africa!

Warmly,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity