From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 06:34:53 GMT
Thanks Gabriel, I'll incorporate the changes suitably.

- Rohit

________________________________
From: Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrascher@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:59:00 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement

Thanks for the great work, Rohit!

I have just a suggestion. What about change:
"# Downloads

The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
downloads page:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

## Downloads

The official source code release can be downloaded from:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html"

for:
"# Downloads

The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
downloads page:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html"

Also, there is one extra blank space before the comma in "The 4.9.3.0 release notes include
a full list of issues fixed , as well"

Cheers,
Gabriel.

Thanks Giles.

All, I think we may be good to go with the announcement but it would be great if we've another
LGTM/review -- I'll wait by EOD tomorrow. Thanks.

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
@shapeblue