cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gabriel Beims Bräscher <gabrasc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 02:29:00 GMT
Thanks for the great work, Rohit!

I have just a suggestion. What about change:
"# Downloads

The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
downloads page:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

## Downloads

The official source code release can be downloaded from:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html"

for:
"# Downloads

The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
downloads page:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html"

Also, there is one extra blank space before the comma in "The 4.9.3.0
release notes include a full list of issues fixed , as well"

Cheers,
Gabriel.

2017-09-11 6:50 GMT-03:00 Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>:

> Thanks Giles.
>
>
> All, I think we may be good to go with the announcement but it would be
> great if we've another LGTM/review -- I'll wait by EOD tomorrow. Thanks.
>
>
> - Rohit
>
> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
> *From:* Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
> *Sent:* Monday, September 11, 2017 1:19:04 PM
> *To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> *Subject:* RE: Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement
>
>
> Hi Rohit – looks great
>
> Just a couple of hacks on the grammar
>
>
>
> ### START REVIEWED COPY
>
>
>
> # Apache CloudStack LTS Maintenance Release 4.9.3.0
>
> The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the release of
> CloudStack 4.9.3.0 as part of its LTS 4.9.x releases. The CloudStack
> 4.9.3.0 release contains more than 180 fixes since the CloudStack 4.9.2.0
>
> release. Cloudstack LTS branches are supported for 20 months, and
>
> will receive updates for first 14 months and only security updates in its
> last 6 months. The 4.9 LTS branch is supported until  1 June 2018.
>
> Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
> software platform that allows users to build feature-rich public and
> private cloud environments. CloudStack includes an intuitive user interface
> and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software, and storage
> resources. The project became an Apache top level project in March, 2013.
>
> More information about Apache CloudStack can be found at:
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/
>
>
> # Documentation
>
> What's new in CloudStack 4.9.3.0:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
> release-notes/en/4.9.3.0/about.html
>
> The 4.9.3.0 release notes include a full list of issues fixed , as well
> as upgrade instructions from previous versions of Apache CloudStack, and
> can be found at:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
> release-notes/en/4.9.3.0
>
> The official installation, administration and API documentation for
> each release are available on our Documentation Page:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/
>
> # Downloads
>
> The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
> downloads page:
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> ## Downloads
>
> The official source code release can be downloaded from:
>
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors
> have also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack
> download page, and can be found at:
>
> http://www.shapeblue.com/packages/
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/ (packages to be published soon)
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos/6/ (packages to be published soon)
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos/7/ (packages to be published soon)
>
> ### END VIEWED COPY
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Kind regards
>
> Giles
>
>
>
> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
> *Sent:* 11 September 2017 06:39
> *To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> *Subject:* Re: Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement
>
>
>
> All,
>
>
>
> Can anyone review the announcement draft for 4.9.3.0, thanks.
>
>
>
> - Rohit
>
> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> *From:* Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
> *Sent:* Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:57:50 PM
> *To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> *Subject:* Request for review: 4.9.3.0 release announcement
>
>
>
> All,
>
>
>
> Kindly review: (some links will be activated soon, and may not work now)
>
>
>
> ### START
>
>
>
> # Apache CloudStack LTS Maintenance Release 4.9.3.0
>
> The Apache CloudStack project is pleased to announce the release of the
> CloudStack 4.9.3.0 as part of its LTS 4.9.x releases. The CloudStack
> 4.9.3.0 release contains more than 180 fixes since the CloudStack 4.9.2.0
>
> release. The LTS branches are supported for 20 months, and
>
> will receive updates for first 14 months and only security updates in its
> last 6 months. The 4.9 LTS branch is supported till 1 June 2018.
>
> Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
> software platform that allows users to build feature-rich public and
> private cloud environments. CloudStack includes an intuitive user interface
> and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software, and storage
> resources. The project became an Apache top level project in March, 2013.
>
> More information about Apache CloudStack can be found at:
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/
>
>
> # Documentation
>
> What's new in CloudStack 4.9.3.0:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
> release-notes/en/4.9.3.0/about.html
>
> The 4.9.3.0 release notes include a full list of corrected issues, as well
> as upgrade instructions from previous versions of Apache CloudStack, and
> can be found at:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-
> release-notes/en/4.9.3.0
>
> The official installation, administration and API documentation for
> each release are available on our Documentation Page:
> http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/
>
> # Downloads
>
> The official source code for the 4.9.3.0 release can be downloaded from our
> downloads page:
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> ## Downloads
>
> The official source code release can be downloaded from:
>
> http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors
> have also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack
> download page, and can be found at:
>
> http://www.shapeblue.com/packages/
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/ (packages to be published soon)
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos/6/ (packages to be published soon)
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos/7/ (packages to be published soon)
>
> ### END
>
>
> --
> Regards.
>
> rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message