From Michael J McCafferty <m...@m5hosting.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack users in Gartner Magic Quadrant
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2017 04:00:10 GMT
Hi Sally,
	We re not on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, but we just today announced that we are on the Inc
5000 List for 2017… and we offer public cloud service using Apache CloudStack.
	We *are* on the CloudStack users list.

	I wonder what ACS users are on the Inc 500/5000, or other lists for that matter.

Thanks!
Mike

Michael J. McCafferty
CEO
M5 Hosting, Inc.
http://www.m5hosting.com <http://www.m5hosting.com/>

Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2017