From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CS Collab Conf Brazil page is down
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:44:37 GMT
Guys,

Unfortunately, we have no sponsors to maintain the CCC-Brazil on the road. The Brazilian community
cannot do the CCC at this moment. We are considering a small event like CloudStack Day and/or
meetups in partnership with Universities.

Sorry for the long delay on that. We tried until the last minute to turn it possible and we
are very sad because we cannot perform the CCC here.

Best regards,

Marco Sinhoreli
Managing Consultant
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue