From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: cloudify survey
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 08:19:33 GMT
Other>cloudstack

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Madan Ganesh Velayudham [mailto:madanganesh@actonmagic.com]
Sent: 25 May 2017 09:19
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloudify survey

Done Giles,  Thanks,

No cloudstack mentioned in the survey :(

Best Regards,
Madan

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 1:33 PM Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:
All
Cloudify are doing a “State of Orchestration” survey.
My guess is it will be along the lines of Rightscales annual survey.

Could I ask that cloudstack users on this list complete this survey  and others pass it along
to any users they may know

http://cloudify.co/state-of-orchestration-survey/

Kind regards
Giles

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder, CEO & CTO

This message and its attachments are intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to legal or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute
this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.