From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: cloudify survey
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 08:18:42 GMT
Done Giles,  Thanks,

No cloudstack mentioned in the survey :(

Best Regards,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder, CEO & CTO

This message and its attachments are intended only for the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and
may be subject to legal or other confidentiality protections. If you are
not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this
message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.