From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Miami
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 04:40:42 GMT
I just registered. I am looking forward to it. No sponsorship this year, but maybe next. :)

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Stevens [mailto:swill@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:23 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Miami

Hello,
Today the schedule [1] was posted for CCC in Miami.  We have a great line up of talks, as
well as training and a hackathon scheduled.  We are expecting a large turnout to this event,
so it will be a great opportunity to network and interact with the community.

Register [2] before Sunday (March 12th) and save $200.

If you would like to sponsor this event, there are still sponsorship opportunities [3].  We
will be doing special promotion of our CCC sponsors before and throughout the conference.
 The earlier you sponsor the more visibility you will get.

Speaking of which, I would like to give a big shoutout to ShapeBlue [4] who is sponsoring
the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

[1] Schedule | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule
[2] Register | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#attend
[3] Sponsor  | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
[4] http://www.shapeblue.com/