From Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>
Subject CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Miami
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 23:22:40 GMT
Hello,
Today the schedule [1] was posted for CCC in Miami.  We have a great line
up of talks, as well as training and a hackathon scheduled.  We are
expecting a large turnout to this event, so it will be a great opportunity
to network and interact with the community.

Register [2] before Sunday (March 12th) and save $200.

If you would like to sponsor this event, there are still sponsorship
opportunities [3].  We will be doing special promotion of our CCC sponsors
before and throughout the conference.  The earlier you sponsor the more
visibility you will get.

Speaking of which, I would like to give a big shoutout to ShapeBlue [4] who
is sponsoring the event.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

[1] Schedule | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule
[2] Register | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#attend
[3] Sponsor  | http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
[4] http://www.shapeblue.com/