So they’re open for 2/23, and are flexible on time. I’ll sync up with Tim off-list. If timing doesn’t work or something, will bring it back here.

What might be nice is to have a library of talks that we can give as necessary. I know a bunch of us have slide decks from various talks, would be nice to standardize/centralize!

John