From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collab in Miami
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:14:04 GMT
Yes - a typo when highlighting typos

Thanks Eirk Wbeer

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Weber [mailto:terbolous@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 January 2017 13:07
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: CloudStack Collab in Miami

And I'm guessing Giles means 2017, not 2016 :-)

--
Erik

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Will
> A couple further comments on the CC  website
>
> Actually, stop press, I think you mentioned that you haven’t updated cloudstack.org
yet ?

> Heres my comments anyway
>

> 1. there is a typo in the events section of cloudstack.org:
> "Sao Paulo, Brasil automn 2016, date to be determined"
>
> Its Autumn
>
> 2. Also in that events section:
> n 2016, two Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conferences events will be held in the Americas.
Each event will feature morning plenary sessions, afternoon breakout sessions in user and
developer tracks and a hackathon. Learn more at:

> The link to learn more is then to the postposned brasil event (text
> from above)
>

> Overall, IMO that section should read
>
> In 2016, two Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conferences events will be held in the Americas.
Each event will feature morning plenary sessions, afternoon breakout sessions in user and
developer tracks and a hackathon. Learn more at:

> - Miami Florida, May 16-18
> - Sao Paulo, Brasil autumn 2016, date to be determined
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue

Collaboration Conference (CCC).

> We are happy to announce that the first CloudStack Collab of 2017 will be taking place
on May 16-18 in Miami.  CloudStack has partnered with ApacheCon to bring you a great event.

here: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#get-involved