From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collab in Miami
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 12:13:41 GMT
Will
A couple further comments on the CC  website

Actually, stop press, I think you mentioned that you haven’t updated cloudstack.org yet
?

Heres my comments anyway

1. there is a typo in the events section of cloudstack.org:
"Sao Paulo, Brasil automn 2016, date to be determined"

Its Autumn

2. Also in that events section:
n 2016, two Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conferences events will be held in the Americas.
Each event will feature morning plenary sessions, afternoon breakout sessions in user and
developer tracks and a hackathon. Learn more at:

The link to learn more is then to the postposned brasil event (text from above)

Overall, IMO that section should read

In 2016, two Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conferences events will be held in the Americas.
Each event will feature morning plenary sessions, afternoon breakout sessions in user and
developer tracks and a hackathon. Learn more at:

- Miami Florida, May 16-18
- Sao Paulo, Brasil autumn 2016, date to be determined

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com