From Rajesh Ramchandani <rajesh.ramchand...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: CCC Miami Sponsor: ShapeBlue
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 02:37:36 GMT
Hi Will -

I was wondering if you could suggest what will be the attendance expectation at CCC? I am
hoping it will be a lot more than the ApacheCon Europe last year. We would love to sponsor
as long as we are able to rally our community members to attend. Thanks.

Raj

________________________________
From: Will Stevens <swill@apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2017 10:05 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CCC Miami Sponsor: ShapeBlue

Please join me in welcoming ShapeBlue <http://www.shapeblue.com/> as the
ShapeBlue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Introduction Upgrading CloudStack can sometimes be a little daunting - but as the 5P's proverb
goes - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

first official sponsor of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference in
Miami.  ShapeBlue has been a dedicated sponsor and Apache CloudStack
supporter and we are thrilled to have them on board for this event.

The CloudStack Collaboration Conference in Miami is being hosted by
ApacheCon and it is shaping up to be a great event.  We are all looking
forward to seeing you there.

If you would like more information about the event, please checkout the
event website: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference - USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/>
us.cloudstackcollab.org
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please review the
sponsorship section: http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference - USA<http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/#sponsors>
us.cloudstackcollab.org
Apache CloudStack Collaboration Conference hosted in Miami at ApacheCon.

Thanks again for the support ShapeBlue and looking forward to seeing you at
the event.

Cheers,

Will Stevens
VP @ Apache CloudStack