All, $work held me occupied so I haven't been able to this before now.

However, I've created a PR for the change at https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-www/pull/29

I'll push it upstream after receiving one LGTM

--
Erik

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Karen Donovan <accounts@shapeblue.com> wrote:

Hi Erik

Thanks very much for offering to help me out with this.

The company we need adding to the list is Delimiter Corp and the contact there is Brian Thomas.

https://www.delimiter.com/

Let me know if you need any further information.

Many thanks

Karen

accounts@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com