From Karen Donovan <accou...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 12:16:08 GMT
Thanks very much for your help with this Erik.

accounts@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Erik Weber [mailto:terbolous@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 December 2016 12:08
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Giles Sirett
Subject: Re: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users

Hi again,

Just wanted to let you know that the web site has been updated.

--
Erik

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Karen Donovan <accounts@shapeblue.com<mailto:accounts@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:
Hi Erik

Thanks very much for offering to help me out with this.

The company we need adding to the list is Delimiter Corp and the contact there is Brian Thomas.
https://www.delimiter.com/

Let me know if you need any further information.

Many thanks
Karen