From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][REVIEW] CloudStack 4.9.1.0 announcement
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 08:02:43 GMT
Rohit, I believe his first suggestion regards the second paragraph in the
draft for his example.

It reads: "Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service
(IaaS) software platform that allows users to build feature-rich public and
private cloud environments. CloudStack includes an intuitive user interface
and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software, and storage
resources. The project became an Apache top level project in March 2013."

I believe Tim suggests that '... software platform that allows users .."
should instead read ".... software platform allowing users ...".

Now, I'm not a native english speaker so I can't really explain why that
this, but this is how I understood his comment/suggestion.

--
Erik