From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] cloudstack website
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 11:35:18 GMT
Hi Giles,

I think its a brilliant idea and is the call of the hour.

+1 from our side.

Regards,

*Sunando Bhattacharya*
*M* +91 97111 52299 <//+91 97111 52299>
http://www.indiqus.com/

<https://www.indiqus.com/blog>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/indiqus-technologies-pvt-ltd->
<https://twitter.com/INDIQUS>
<https://plus.google.com/+Indiqus_technologies/about>
<https://www.facebook.com/indiqus>

*This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the
original message and any copy of it from your computer system. You are
communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been
obtained for such action. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Although IndiQus attempts to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.*