From Rajesh Venkatachalam <vraj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][REVIEW] CloudStack 4.9.1.0 announcement
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:17:20 GMT
Rohit, great start. Let me also go over this and update any other changes along the lines suggested
by Tim.
- Rajesh
      From: Erik Weber <terbolous@gmail.com>
 To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 12:02 AM
 Subject: Re: [DISCUSS][REVIEW] CloudStack 4.9.1.0 announcement

Rohit, I believe his first suggestion regards the second paragraph in the draft for his example. It
reads: "Apache CloudStack is an integrated Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) software platform
that allows users to build feature-rich public and private cloud environments. CloudStack
includes an intuitive user interface and rich API for managing the compute, networking, software,
and storage resources. The project became an Apache top level project in March 2013."
I believe Tim suggests that '... software platform that allows users .." should instead read
".... software platform allowing users ...".
Now, I'm not a native english speaker so I can't really explain why that this, but this is
how I understood his comment/suggestion.
-- Erik