From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:50:37 GMT
Hi Karen
I guess you mean adding them to this list ?
http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

If so, Eric Webber (I've CC'd Eric here) had taken that task on I think

However, I know Eric has changed roles recently. Hopefully, he can help but if not - is there
anybody else on this list able to help Karen out ?

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Karen Donovan [mailto:accounts@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 25 November 2016 14:47
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users

Hi all

I'm working on contacting people who have completed the survey to do a case study and I've
been asked by one of the guys if they can be added to the list of Cloudstack users.

Can someone please let me know how to go about this.

Many thanks
Karen

accounts@shapeblue.com<mailto:accounts@shapeblue.com>
@shapeblue