From Karen Donovan <accou...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2016 15:47:36 GMT
Hi Erik

Thanks very much for offering to help me out with this.

The company we need adding to the list is Delimiter Corp and the contact there is Brian Thomas.
https://www.delimiter.com/

Let me know if you need any further information.

Many thanks
Karen

accounts@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

From: Erik Weber [mailto:terbolous@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 November 2016 15:10
To: Giles Sirett; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: adding someone to list of Cloudstack users

I'll help.

Erik

fre. 25. nov. 2016 kl. 15.50 skrev Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>>:
Hi Karen
I guess you mean adding them to this list ?
http://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html

If so, Eric Webber (I’ve CC’d Eric here) had taken that task on I think

However, I know Eric has changed roles recently. Hopefully, he can help but if not – is
there anybody else on this list able to help Karen out ?

Kind Regards
Giles