From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Security Releases 4.8.1.1, 4.9.0.1
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 19:38:29 GMT
Thanks, John.
However the Project wishes to announce is fine, however, the announce@apache.org channel is
where projects commonly list CVE notices, which is why I mentioned it.
Examples are at [1], [2], and [3]. Do let me know should you reconsider.
Kind regards,
Sally
[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201607.mbox/browser
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201606.mbox/browser[3] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201610.mbox/browser --both
pages 1 and 2 (=6 notices from Apache Tomcat)
= = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: John Kinsella <jlkinsel@gmail.com>
 To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; Sally
Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Cc: Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 2:13 PM
 Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack Security Releases 4.8.1.1, 4.9.0.1

Seems like it’d be better to use that channel for upcoming releases that have new functionality,
not “just” a security fix?

On Oct 28, 2016, at 11:09 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
Thanks, Rohit.
If you'd like to send this to announce@apache.org (Foundation-wide announcements; will be
included in the weekly Apache News Round-Up), I will be happy to moderate it through.
Kind regards,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi