From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject @cloudstack on twitter
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:14:07 GMT
All

It would be good if we're able to start to get a regular flow of tweets coming out of @cloudstack.
The account has 32k followers

This account was previously run by a number of the PMC members who have since gone off into
the ether.

My suggestion is that a number of people could jointly take on this task (I'm happy to be
one of them - and have started with a few tweets today). I think the qualifications are that
its people close to the project and have a good view on what's going on.

Idea would be to keep a constant flow on subjects around:

. new releases
. cloudstack events
. any new user stories (who are being public about their use)
.new features
.anything else cloudstack

If anybody is interested in helping out with this, please give me a shout.

We may have some technical requirements that people are on PMC or committer - not sure about
that yet - lets see whos interested first

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com