From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject RE: @cloudstack on twitter
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:17:05 GMT
I would love to. However, and yes I guess I am old (been doing this for 23 years now) I don't
tweet.. :( I don't even have an account. I will do what I can however in promoting ACS.

Regards,
Marty Godsey
nSource Solutions, LLC - Plat4orm

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:14 AM
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: private@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: @cloudstack on twitter

All

It would be good if we're able to start to get a regular flow of tweets coming out of @cloudstack.
The account has 32k followers

This account was previously run by a number of the PMC members who have since gone off into
the ether.

My suggestion is that a number of people could jointly take on this task (I'm happy to be
one of them - and have started with a few tweets today). I think the qualifications are that
its people close to the project and have a good view on what's going on.

Idea would be to keep a constant flow on subjects around:

. new releases
. cloudstack events
. any new user stories (who are being public about their use)
.new features
.anything else cloudstack

If anybody is interested in helping out with this, please give me a shout.

We may have some technical requirements that people are on PMC or committer - not sure about
that yet - lets see whos interested first

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
@shapeblue