From Julia Simon <jsi...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [MEDIA REQUEST} JAXenter on Apache CloudStack
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 16:02:44 GMT
Great to see this! I'll share on our social media.

--

*Julia Simon*Responsable marketing *| *Marketing Manager
t  514.447.3456 ext. 1103

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
cloudops.com
<http://www.cloudops.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloudops-dot-com-url&utm_campaign=general_email>
 *| *420 rue Guy *|* Montréal *|* Québec *|* H3J 1S6

<https://cloud.ca/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloud-ca-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>

<http://www.cloudops.com/2015/11/cloudops-named-one-of-deloittes-technology-fast-50tm-companies/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=fast-50-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>