From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:11:33 GMT
Sally

I’m cross posting this to dev@ - we’ve not had much input on marketing@, so I’d like
some other eyeballs on this if we’re going to turn it around today

I agree, we need to get this finalised ASAP

My view would be to roll with the PR immediately. I know Thurs/Fri aren’t great but we’ve
already actually announced this so run the risk of the PR being 10 days after the event

Don’t think we’ll have time to get testimonials – unless somebody wants to jump in here
quickly

I’ve drafted a quote for Will  below.
I’ve also taken Madan’s feedback and changed the order of the feature list
Will – please  chime in if you want something different in the quote, what I’ve written
is pretty bland
Is Will unable to confirm, you can attribute it to me as PMC member  as an alternative

Kind Regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com