From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 11:26:25 GMT
Thats a good PR, Giles,

I just have one comment in the order in which the features are listed.
Power management is a powerful feature in this release, hence i would list
it as (1).

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

*Cloud Governance, Analytics, Management Simplified with ActOnCloud!*
www.actonmagic.com