From Tim Mackey <tmac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:30:43 GMT
Giles,

This looks very good to me. I've one nit, and one suggestion.  The nit is
that I've never been a fan of putting a lower case 'v' in front of version
numbers. For me at least, it's rare to see things that way, and suggest
instead of `CloudStack v4.9`, simply `CloudStack 4.9`. Minimally, I doubt
few people would search for v4.9 when compared to searching for 4.9.

The suggestion is to include a link to a "how to get involved" page. This
was the best I could find (https://cloudstack.apache.org/contribute.html),
and maybe it should be amended to include things like active meetup groups
and the like.

-tim