From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 16:37:33 GMT
You are absolutely correct, Kristoffer!
@all: we're at the final call stage, so please forward any last edits/adjustments/testimonials
no later than 6PM ET (UTC -5) tomorrow (Sunday).
Many kind thanks again,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
 To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:44 AM
 Subject: Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release

Good ideas there Sally. The quotes are likely to be extracted alone and hence you want the
complete name included. From: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:48 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "jsimon@cloudops.com"
<jsimon@cloudops.com>
Subject: Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release Thanks, Julia. The apostrophe may be
removed, although that's never been an issue in the past <g> WRT "Apache CloudStack"
vs. "CloudStack", the official project name is "Apache CloudStack". The ASF Trademarks &
Brand Management policy requires that the complete name is to be used in the initial mention
(at a minimum, therefore "Apache CloudStack"), followed by the project name (standalone: "CloudStack")
as desired. As such, I have alternated it throughout the announcement so as to not be completely
saturated with the word "Apache". Having said that, one thing I do like to include is "Apache
CloudStack" at least once in every testimonial. And yes, I will be confirming (with the appropriate
links) once we're live. Warmly,Sally  = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype
sallykhudairi