From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.9.0 Released!
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:22:34 GMT
Congratulations on the 4.9 release!
   Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:36 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.9.0 Released!

Hey Will - great news. Well done to everybody involved and thanks to you for the card herding
(sorry, mean release management)

I've been away for a couple of weeks so haven't been following lists. I have just noticed
that theres been no media announcement on the release.

Has anybody looped Sally in so she can do an announcement ?

I'm happy to pick up with her if nobody has

Kind Regards

Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com