cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sally Khudairi <>
Subject Re: [PRIORITY] Re: AW: CCC Brasil
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:25:19 GMT
Thank you, both. 
Please, if there's a way that the registrants can be notified as well, that would be great.
Is there a mailing list that is used for such purposes?
Kind regards,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Pierre-Luc Dion <>
 To:; Sally Khudairi <>; Marco
Sinhoreli <> 
 Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 6:00 PM
 Subject: Re: [PRIORITY] Re: AW: CCC Brasil
Sorry for the late response Ill fix the main site todayMarco, can you update the event site?
On Aug 24, 2016 13:59, "Sally Khudairi" <> wrote:

Folks --the event is still listed at http://cloudstack.apache. org/ Who is able to edit
this page and notify registrants of the cancellation?
      From: "Jochim, Ingo" <>
 To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache. org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache. org> 
 Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 11:59 AM
 Subject: AW: CCC Brasil index.php
also needs an update.

Von: Sally Khudairi []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. August 2016 14:38
An: marketing@cloudstack.apache. org
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache. org
Betreff: Re: CCC Brasil

(marketing@ only)
Thanks, Giles. 
If someone can please update http://cloudstack. that would be great, as the event
is still listed. Providing an announce@-style notice of the cancellation (along with the date
of the next event) and instructions on refunds/etc. would be helpful!
Kind regards,Sally
[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]
----- Reply message -----
From: "Giles Sirett" <>
To: "" <>
Cc: "marketing@cloudstack.apache. org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache. org>
Subject: CCC Brasil
Date: Tue, Aug 23, 2016 08:26
I spoke to Marco (one of the organisers from this community) yesterday as, like you, I find
it really frustrating that this has been postposed last minute (like you, I had made plans)
But the reasons for having to do so, as far as I understand, were forced on them last minute
and they've tried everything they can.

The one clear thing I got from the call is that 29-30 September is definitely  not happening.

Marco and Cyrano are working to secure new dates from the hosts (USP)  and intend to let the
community know as soon as they can about such dates.

For the moment, has been updated with "date to be determined"

Kind Regards
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochim, Ingo [mailto:Ingo.Jochim@bitgroup. de] 
Sent: 23 August 2016 12:37
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache. org
Subject: AW: CCC Brasil

Hi all,

is there any update here?
We have booked flights and hotels already.
We also registered for a speech.

There is no response so far.

______________________________ __________
Von: Audrey Roberto B Baldin [ ]
Gesendet: Montag, 22. August 2016 15:40
An: users
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache. org
Betreff: Re: CCC Brasil

I have bought the ticket for the event and didn't received any notice from the producer about
the change of dates.

I also have asked them how can I be refunded, but they didn't answer my email.


----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Tutkowski, Mike" <>
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache. org, "users" <>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016 10:02:49
Assunto: Re: CCC Brasil

I believe that is the old date. It should probably be updated to TBD.

On Aug 22, 2016, at 2:39 AM, Erik Weber <<mailto:te>>

On the web page, the date is updated to Sept 29-30, is this correct? If so, it should be advertised.


On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Marco Sinhoreli < <mailto:marco.sinhoreli@>> wrote:

I am very sorry to have to say that we have had to postpone the upcoming CCC conference in
Sao Paluo.

Over the past few months we have been working very hard with an events organiser to try and
get the conference off the ground. Conferences are very expensive to stage here in Brasil
so we were relying on a number of large sponsors. Unfortunately , we are unable to get enough
sponsors for the proposed September dates due to multiple schedule conflicts.

I appreciate that this is very late notice. Up until this week we were hoping to have enough
sponsorship to run the event but we were also conscious that this would have left only a little
time for CFP and people to make travel arrangements. We have therefore decided to cancel the
September conference. We're working with local sponsors and our venue hosts to try and find
some dates either later in 2016 or in 2017.

Best regards,

[cid:D163DEC9-811D-4BA2-9505- 94F51109CA0B]

Marco Sinhoreli
Managing Consultant< mailto:marco.sinhoreli@>
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636<tel:%2B55%2021%2098276% 203636>

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 - Botafogo Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390<tel:%2B%2055%2021%202586% 206390> | fax: +55 21 2586 6002<tel:%2B55%2021%202586%
206002> | twitter: @shapeblue


View raw message