From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 04:44:54 GMT
Good ideas there Sally. The quotes are likely to be extracted alone and hence you want the
complete name included.

 From: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 2:48 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "jsimon@cloudops.com"
<jsimon@cloudops.com>
Subject: Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
  Thanks, Julia.

 The apostrophe may be removed, although that's never been an issue in the past <g>

 WRT "Apache CloudStack" vs. "CloudStack", the official project name is "Apache CloudStack".
The ASF Trademarks & Brand Management policy requires that the complete name is to be
used in the initial mention (at a minimum, therefore "Apache CloudStack"), followed by the
project name (standalone: "CloudStack") as desired. As such, I have alternated it throughout
the announcement so as to not be completely saturated with the word "Apache".

 Having said that, one thing I do like to include is "Apache CloudStack" at least once in
every testimonial.

 And yes, I will be confirming (with the appropriate links) once we're live.

 Warmly,
 Sally

 = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656
 gvox +1 646 598 4616