From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.9.0 Released!
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 00:55:37 GMT
Thanks, Will.
Was the project intending to issue a press release for v4.9?
If so, I'll be happy to help. Just let me know.
Kind regards,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com>
 To: announce@apache.org; announce@cloudstack.apache.org; "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>;
"marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; "users@cloudstack.apache.org"
<users@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 4:03 PM
 Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.9.0 Released!

Hello Everyone,I am happy to announce the 4.9.0 release of Apache CloudStack.
As the release manager for 4.9.0, I would like to say a big Thank You to the community for
supporting this release.  We were able to merge over 180 PRs and fixed more than 75 bugs
with this version.
We had a period without a release manager earlier this year which impacted our release cadence,
but I am happy to report that this is being addressed in the community.  You can expect a
more active release cycle going forward as well as the introduction of LTS releases.  If
you would like more information, please come join us on the dev@ list.
Release Download: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
Release Notes: http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.9.0/
Cheers,