From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject [MEDIA REQUEST} JAXenter on Apache CloudStack
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:28:38 GMT
Hello CloudStack Marketing team (+ PMC in blindcopy) --I hope you're all well.
We have received an interview request from Kypriani Sinaris at JAXenter, who is interested
in interviewing someone on Apache CloudStack 4.9. Ideally this would be with a member of the
PMC or dev/committer community (vs. a non-technologist or direct contributor such as myself).
As JAXenter is a German publication, the article will also be translated into English. The
team are fluent in English and conduct most of their interviews with the Apache community
in English.
Kypriani is seeking to conduct the interview within the next week if possible. Please contact
me if you're interested/available.
Thanking you in advance,
Sally
= = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi