From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 16:47:52 GMT
Thanks, Julia.
The apostrophe may be removed, although that's never been an issue in the past <g>
WRT "Apache CloudStack" vs. "CloudStack", the official project name is "Apache CloudStack".
The ASF Trademarks & Brand Management policy requires that the complete name is to be
used in the initial mention (at a minimum, therefore "Apache CloudStack"), followed by the
project name (standalone: "CloudStack") as desired. As such, I have alternated it throughout
the announcement so as to not be completely saturated with the word "Apache".
Having said that, one thing I do like to include is "Apache CloudStack" at least once in every
testimonial.
And yes, I will be confirming (with the appropriate links) once we're live.
Warmly,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Julia Simon <jsimon@cloudops.com>
 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 12:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release

Hi Sally,
My one comment would be to remove apostrophe after dollars: "billions of dollars' worth".
For future reference, can you clarify when Apache CloudStack is used via just CloudStack.
I notice both ways are used here.
Once you announce this, can you send a link so we can share via social media as well?
ThanksJulia