From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FINAL CALL] Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 21:58:46 GMT

      From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 To: Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com>; "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>

 Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 10:55 AM
 Subject: Re: [FINAL CALL] Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release

Of course --it's my pleasure :-)
      From: Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com>
 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 7:25 AM

Thanks Sally. :)
On Aug 22, 2016 4:10 AM, "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org> wrote:

Hello, everyone --as promised, we are live:
 - NASDAQ GlobeNewswire http:// globenewswire.com/news- release/2016/08/22/865729/0/ en/Announcing-Apache-
CloudStack-v4-9.html - ASF "Foundation" blog https://s.apache.org/jU7Q - @TheASF Twitter
feed https://twitter.com/TheASF/ status/767632557630521346
... as well as to announce@apache.org and our dedicated media/analyst list. This will appear
on the apache.org homepage and archives during the next auto-update, which should take place
within the next hour.
Thanks again for all your help, and congratulations on reaching this milestone!
Warmly,Sally