From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:52:58 GMT
Hi everyone --we received the following testimonial from Emil at Codero. Thank you, Emil!

“At Codero, we have been running our Public Cloud flawlessly on CloudStack since 2012 having
selected it to power our Public and Hybrid Cloud due to its amazing stability, ease of use,
and versatility," said Emil Sayegh, CEO and Chairman of Codero Hosting.  "We are excited for
the release of the next version of Apache CloudStack with its new features and capabilities
that cement it as the Open Source platform of choice for leading hosting providers”.
Regards,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
To: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>, "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>,
"dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [draft for review] -4.9 -press release
Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2016 12:15

Thank you, Giles.

Also, re: "v4.9" vs. "4.9", the ASF House Style is to write it as "v4.9" in the heading of
a press release and refer to it as "4.9" elsewhere.

This is similar to our need to reference "CloudStack" as its full name, "Apache CloudStack"
in its initial mention (press release, Website, etc.). This is a Trademarks/Brand Management
thing, but still relevant.

To that end, I will be going through the final draft of the press release and ensuring that
we're in synch with respect to House Style, trademarks notice, etc., before going live.

Of course, any proposed editorial changes will be forwarded to you before anything happens
on that front.

As always, feel free to let me know if you need anything!

Kind thanks,
Sally

= = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656
gvox +1 646 598 4616