Thanks for the heads up Tim! Please send me more info I think we can easily cover NY and Boston and suspect we can take on west coast also.

On Sunday, 26 June 2016, Tim Mackey <tmackey@gmail.com> wrote:
Everyone,

There are several US based CloudStack meetup groups which are going to expire this week due to a lack of owner. All of them are too big to qualify for the "basic" plan, but I've reached out to Meetup to see what options might exist. The meetups are located in Boston, New York, Portland and Las Angeles. Bangalore was on this list, and it looks like someone picked that one up.

My ask here is if anyone is able to step up and sponsor to keep these groups alive.

Thanks

-tim

--
Ian Rae
CEO | PDG

CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6