Will,

So long as I have been around, the PMC has never voted to accept the vote of the community.  Since PMC members cast binding votes and all votes require a minimum number of bind ing votes, the notion of PMC “acceptance” is baked into all votes.  If you feel we are ready for a vote, it should be sufficient to open a [VOTE] thread on dev@ explaining the changes to the marketing and trademark guidelines.

Thanks,
-John

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com