From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported by ACS logo
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:08:04 GMT
Hey Andre,
Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

You can send me stuff and I can help work out the logistics for voting on
it.

I would recommend we do the following:
- produce a color palette which we can vote on that is centered around the
current apache cloudstack colors, but with variations and such.
- only produce logos for the current apache cloudstack colors (not 3
variations) for both a light and dark background

The color variations can be done by the different organizations as they see
fit based on the color palette.  No need to produce multiple versions with
different colors since this will make the voting more complicated.  Lets
keep the voting to the designs and we can handle voting on the color
palette independently.

Does this make sense?

Will