From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported by ACS logo
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:08:51 GMT
I personally don't think the vote should be done in private@ for this one.
I think the vote should be held with all of the following lists included:
marketing@, dev@ and users@

I think it is important that the user and marketing teams who are using ACS
have a say on this topic as it is not code related and is more likely to
affect their use cases than that of a contributing developer.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:38 AM, John Burwell <john.burwell@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> Will,
>
> I agree that we need a vote, but I don’t see why it needs to be private.
> Since the conversation has been public, why don’t we vote across all
> committers on dev@?
>
> Thanks,
> -John
>
> john.burwell@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue
>

> On Jun 10, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I would like to bump this conversation.  I would like for us to select a
> few of these and then vote on them in the PMC for the purpose of adding
> them to our official marketing and trademark guidelines pages.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Will
>
> On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:24 PM, Julia Simon <jsimon@cloudops.com> wrote:
>
>> Agreed, and Will, this looks great. A font for each element would also
>> need to be defined in the branding guidelines.
>>

>> On Friday, 13 May 2016, Tim Mackey <tmackey@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> That's exactly what I had in mind, Will.
>>>
>>> btw, I rather like Julia's "contributor to" role logo idea as well.
>>>
>>> I feel anything which adds to brand identity and allows users to spread
>>> the word is a good thing.
>>>
>>> -tim

CloudStack

I think